1. kompany Cookies Policy
360kompany AG with its business address at Schwindgasse 7/12, 1040 Vienna, Austria, registered in the companies register of the Commercial Court of Vienna under FN 375714x is the parent company and is the responsible content provider of Digital Presence. kompany Group consist of the following companies which are all subsidiaries of 360kompany AG:
- 360kompany USA, Inc with its business address at 2253 Edsall Avenue, Bronx, 10463 New York, USA, registered under 5121601 DE.
- 360kompany UK Ltd, with its business address at 38-42 Newport Street, Swindon, SN1 3DR, England, United Kingdom, registered in the UK companies house under 13361766.
2. Our commitment
Cookies are small text files that are set and stored on a computer system via the internet browser, if you agree. Cookies are safe for your devices and they only store information used by your browser. Cookies cannot access any other content on your device, and they do not create malware or viruses. For more information about cookies, tracking, cookie settings and privacy concerns visit All About Cookies.
The objective of this Cookies Policy is to provide you with transparent and accessible information about cookies and tools we use, the role they play in helping us to provide the best user experience, as well as the possibilities you have regarding cookies settings and your privacy.
3. All about cookies
Cookies have different purposes and are used for many essential functions on our Digital Presence. In the following we explain those categories, as well as their purposes and functions:
Session cookies: These are temporary cookie files, which are only active for the browser session and are erased after you close your browser.
Persistent cookies: These are files which are stored for a longer period in your browser’s subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them after a period contained within the persistent cookie file.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Digital Presence. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical and performance cookies: These are cookies that a recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around on our Digital Presence.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
First-party cookies: These are cookies stored directly by the Digital Presence that you are visiting (e.g., by us or by an assigned third party).
4. Manage cookies settings
You can prevent setting of cookies through our Digital Presence at any time by selecting the appropriate setting (e.g., Do Not Track) in your browser. If you would like to block all or some cookies, you can visit the “options” or “preferences” menu on your browser in order to change your settings. If you decide to this, your setting change will apply to all websites that you’re using including our Digital Presence. By blocking strictly necessary cookies, it may impact on your accessibility and functionality to all or part of our Digital Presence.
To find out more about blocking some or all of your cookies, you may find the website pages below useful as a guidance. Please not that we are not responsible for the information on any of the following websites:
5. CONTACT US